Wedding Videography & Engagement Session & Wedding Photography
Sean & Julianne
June 28th 2019
Package Details: $5,450 for 7 hours on June 28th 2019
Video ($2,950): $1,600 PAID
- 4-6 Minute Highlight Film
- Drone Footage*
- Ceremony + Speeches Video
- Next Week Facebook/Instagram Teaser
- Professional Audio Equipment
- Music Licensing
- Client Revision
- Year of File Storage
- 7 Hours
- One Photographer
- 350-550 Edited Digital Images
- Year of File Storage
- One Hour Engagement Session - Tahoe - August 7th 2018 ($250)
- PJ's at Gray's Crossing
90 Day delivery: Sept 28th 2019
Videos & Photos sent through Dropbox
Please be prepared to provide a meal and a small 10-20 minute break during dinner.
If time and weather permits, I can fly it as long as the venue has no rules against it. I do not charge extra for drone shots, nor do I guarantee I will use them. I do use my drone for establishing shots of the venue. I do not think that a wedding film should consist of mostly drone footage. I will not fly my drone during the ceremony
Payment Terms: a non-refundable* 1st deposit 50% ($1,600 PAID) 2nd deposit ($1,125) service agreement will be required to reserve your date.
FINAL PAYMENT - 50% ($2,725) 1 Week before or day of the wedding.
1. Venmo can be sent to @daveyhibler (Preferred)
2. Checks can be made out to Davey Hibler Productions, 486 Len Cir. Reno NV 89511
3. Paypal can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
Payment will be based on the price discussed prior to filling out this form. Completion of this form is an acceptance of the pricing emailed to you or given over the phone.
Cancellation Fees: in the event of Cancellation, Davey Hibler Productions will be compensated for services contracted.
* If for some reason an assistant or I would not be able to make it to the wedding you will be refunded fully.
Miscellaneous: this agreement shall be binding upon the parties, their heirs, successors, assigns, and personal representatives. This agreement constitutes the entire understanding of the parties. It's terms can be modified only by a writing signed by both parties, except that the client may authorize expenses of revisions orally. Any dispute arising out of this agreement will be revolved by negotiation between the parties. This agreement shall be governed by the laws of the State of Nevada and courts of such state shall have executive jurisdiction and venue.