Matte Black Plasti Dip - 2001 Audi TT

I painted my car back in November and I've had this little video sitting in my editing program, so I thought I mine as well share it. The paint I used is called Plasti Dip, it's used for dipping tools into to make a grip, but a guy out of florida tried it on his car and now its becoming a big thing. I think it came out great, the only bummer is that its starting to peel a little bit on the passenger side, I've had my fun with is but I think I'm just gonna get a new paint job soon. 

davey hiblerComment